Accounts receivable management that does not require separate input options.
- As you generate a sale, the sales amount is automatically reflected onto your receivables.
- The collection amount is also automatically decreased in the accounts receivable details.
Integrated management of inventory data and accounting data is possible.
- You can easily bundle sales amounts or group them into an account book.
- Easily apply a discount onto the amount due on invoices.
View your receivables at a glance
- You can quickly see the sales history, payments, and receivable history per sales representative and customer.
- Check the receivable amounts and generate reports of the status of your receivables.
- Compare sales amounts with accounting records to make sure all sales are properly invoiced.