Online Store Management
When ordering and selling through multiple online shores [shopping malls], it is often difficult to manage information from two different systems Such issues can be solved easily with ECOUNT shopping mall management function.
- It is possible to collect and manage scattered order data merge with Ecount
- The shopping mall order data can be easily reflected in the ECOUNT purchase/sales slip.
- Using the interactive API, you can transfer ECOUNT data to the shopping mall as well as order collection.
Shopping mall integrated management
- By linking with various shopping malls such as Auction, 11th Street, G Market, Coupang, KakaoTalk Store, Alibaba, and Taobao, you can integrate and manage data scattered in each shopping mall in ECOUNT.
- Not only shopping malls, but also supports integration with shop linker.
- By using the open API provided by ECOUNT, the order data of a personal shopping mall can also be imported into ECOUNT
Mall Order Data ERP Transfer
- Instantly generate ERP slips based on order data collected from the mall.
- When you create a slip, you can choose to apply it to the sales slip or the purchase slip.
Mall Management with Interactive API
- In addition to simply collecting data from the mall, you can transfer the data from ECOUNT to the mall.
- Product information registered in ECOUNT is sent to the mall, product automatic registration function is provided.
- Changing/applying each stage of progress such as order confirmation, shipment completion, and return receipt will be reflected in the shopping mall in the same way.
List of shopping malls that can be linked to ECOUNT
- ECOUNT can be linked to multiple shopping malls. On average, more than two shopping malls are added each month.
* As of 30 Apr. 2019