You can easily enter and manage data regarding the production process.
- If you enter only the final product onto the work order, the production and consumption quantity can be automatically calculated based on the BOM, making it easier for you to manage production processes and inventory movements.
- You can use the sales order from the sales team to generate work orders for production teams without rekeying data.
You can manage the entire production process efficiently based on specified work instructions.
- Automatically dispense the raw materials needed for a factory based on a work order and calculate the products and consumables produced by the workshop.
- In order to produce sub-assembly products, you can run production by inputting work instructions for each specific process.
- If there are a lot of factories that perform the same process, the workshop directive can be delivered to the specific process via factory designation options.
Provides a variety of reports that give you a glimpse at your production flow.
- You can check on the status of your production by date, item, and process.
- Easily view details regarding your raw materials, work-in-process, and finished goods as they are being dispatched and affecting your inventory.
- Compare actual consumption versus standard consumption with ease.