The management fields enable small and midsized businesses to easily perform several different administrative tasks to manage items and production.
The management fields allow users to manage production dates, lot numbers, quantities, production types, expiration dates, sell by dates and more.
Users can easily view an item’s details, whether it is a particular process or location, and create reports using the selected fields.
- Inability to manage administrative tasks, including assigning product identifiers or codes, inventory history, defect tracking, etc., using separate
identifiers where information can be used to identify various steps or occurrences during the purchasing or production process of an item.
- Difficulty evaluating the efficiency of manufacturing equipment, time spent on each process, and the production record for each lot type based on the
status of each item.
- Difficulty deciding the order in which inventory
should be sold is a problem when managing finished goods by a specific unit item using management fields (ex: manufacturing date, expiration date, etc.).
With ECOUNT ERP, you can add management fields for a particular item based on the management purpose (such as the lot number, manufacturing
date, expiration date, etc.) and manage the item movement based on a more detailed unit.
- Inventory movement can be managed on a basic level by item. However, for more in depth item management and its relative process/status, you can
set management fields and use them as lower level concepts of an item to categorize or identify it using a more detailed standard.
- Enter all elements related to the inventory movement (such as sales, purchase, production, etc.) by management field and use them as search
- Use the management field as an easy search setting.
- Easily create reports on the management field.
- The management of inventory item movement is automatically done by management field and various related reports will be made available.
Management Field Setup
- Easily activate the management fields and assign its respective name that describes its purpose.
- Applies the inventory movement unit (such as a lot number, manufacturing date, expiration date, etc.) according to your company requirements.
- Management fields can be uploaded in a batch via Excel.
Apply management fields
- Data can be entered by management field in all functions related to the
- Movement can be managed by lot using the location information of the
- Inventory can be managed based on the manufacturing date or expiration
date by applying Lot management.
- Can be used with the serial management function to provide identification
numbers to each item.
Search a management field
- Search the inventory movement by the management field.
- Provides a separate inventory status by management field.
[Sales Summary by Management Field]