Your whole team can be using one single ERP software to share work.
- Add users at no additional cost.
- Once you setup a user ID, they can access the software instantly. The company's Master ID can quickly add or remove users at any time. Use ECOUNT ERP as soon as you receive a user ID and password.
You can set the connection options for user authentication.
- Your company's Master ID can determine user authorization and access points using time restrictions and IP addresses.
- Set accessible IP addresses per user so you verify that only authorized sites can use the ERP.
- Control company-wide usage time or per user ID with timeout settings.
Specify usage range per user.
- You can authorize departments, warehouses, items, and accounts per user ID.
- It's easy to limit exposure and access by store or salesperson.
From a manager's point of view, it'll be easy to understand the company's business standing and status.
- Grant access to view, enter, modify and/or delete data by user ID.
- You can also assign privileges to user groups by job type, category, or department.