It's easy to trace the origin of the data.
- Trace relevant data origins directly from the same screen or report.
- All data is linked from origin to report output. It's possible to access the origin and modify the data without leaving the screen.
- You can see which user entered and modified or deleted data via access log.
You can easily identify the entering, modifying, and deleting of data.
- Easily view the history of the users accessing the data.
- See the creation date, author, modification and/or deletion date per transaction.
- Restore options available for restoring data that was wrongfully deleted.
You can control the modification and deletion of management data that has been finalized.
- You can set restrictions to block users from entering, modifying, or deleting data before a certain date.
- While data cannot be affected, you can continue to access and view data prior to the restricted date.
- Easily apply the restriction to important documents such as financial statements and records.