No additional messenger options required.
- It's nearly impossible to have effective communication without a company chat option.
- Set chatroom notifications per user to minimize unnecessary notifications.
- You can drag and drop transfer files or images that need to be shared.
- If you need to keep the conversation history, you can save it as a text file on your computer.
Get more work done.
- You can check reminders while performing tasks by leaving the ERP screen through settings such as desktop notifications.
- Key messages can be delivered without missing the notification via Emergency Notification options.
- As with ECOUNT ERP, there is no limit to the number of users that can use the chat portals.
Why should I use the corporate messenger?
- Easily share ERP data or documents in a chatroom to make it easier to share information.
- Shared documents and data can be edited or replied to via hyperlinks.
- ECOUNT Messenger helps the entire team communicate internally in an integrated solution.
- If you have a chatroom dedicated to business-related announcements, you can lock the chatroom so all participants remain in the conversation.
- By using the Messenger, you can keep your team on task during business hours.
Also available on mobile devices.
- You can use the Messenger on the ECOUNT ERP Mobile App even when away from the office.
- The mobile app offers a mobile-friendly screen.