Only transactions approved by an approval authority will apply to the accounting books.
- Implement the accounting work flow in ECOUNT ERP without needing a separate system.
- Grant approval authority per user and control whether a transaction is reflected onto accounting.
- Optional approval authority procedure available for transaction and expense reporting.
You can manage budgets by department or projects.
- You can set budget limits by department, project, and account.
- When the limit is exceeded, the notification feature allows you to check and control the creation of the transaction.
With Groupware, you can work more efficiently.
- You can add ERP transactions to Groupware's electronic approval system.
- As you're settling matters via Groupware, ERP transactions can be reflected onto the accounting records.
- If you use both electronic approval and accounting confirmation options, you can establish a dual confirmation system between approval departments.