The approval process must flow seamlessly to ensure decisions are made and work is approved in a timely manner.
However, it is easy to lose documents or simply forget about a request with all the decisions that must be made.
Ecount ERP provides an approval management feature to help small and midsized businesses manage the approval process.
The e-Approval feature is convenient, reduces physical paperwork, and integrates all departments.
- - The approval process has bottlenecks and is not completed in a timely manner.
- - Lack of communication in the approval process and cannot find out when a document was approved or rejected and by whom.
- - Too many documents to keep track of for purchase requests, purchase orders, sales orders, expense reports, etc.
- - Redundant and inefficient tasks required for approval process.
- - Difficulty organizing approved documents.
- ★ With Ecount ERP, users can manage the approval process with greater ease and transparency.
Instead of submitting documents, users can submit a request through the Ecount system, attach documents and see the progress
status with a few clicks. Users can submit proposals, vouchers, purchase requests and more.
- - Approved documents are automatically loaded to the relevant module, including Accounting, Sales, and Purchasing module.
- - Reduce redundant tasks and the risk of errors.
- - Upload the current templates for approvals. There is no need to recreate it in the system.
- - Reduce bottlenecks and the time spent waiting for approvals.
- - Track the progress status of a submission and add comments once approved.
ㆍIntegrated approval process
- - The data from the approved submissions, including a payment journal,
quote, purchase order, etc. are automatically applied to the relevant
- - The e-Approval documents are connected to ERP
- ㆍAccounting Module: payment journal, receipt journal, suspense account
journal, and accounting voucher.
- ㆍSales: quote and sales order.
- ㆍPurchasing: purchase request and purchase order.
- ㆍInventory/Production: purchase request and job order.
[Create submission with linked slips]
- - Create different approval templates for sales reports, daily reports, etc.
Easily upload templates created in Word or Excel to Ecount.
- - Simply select the template to use when composing a draft.
[Select from e-Approval templates]
- - Track the progress status of a submission easily. Users can see if a
submission was approved, denied and who has yet to approve the
- - Program administrators can add comments, bypass the approval line, or
skip certain approvers to the end of the line.
- - Attach a file or document when creating a draft.
- - Managers can add comments to a draft while a user is composing a draft.
- - All submissions, including denied submissions, remain in the program as a