ECOUNT ERP's accounting and financials ERP modules help businesses manage A/R
A/P, cost accounting, profit and loss, cash flow projections, and more. While many businesses today have some sort of financial or accounting software available, they still experience problems.
The problems may include:
- Lack of real-time information
- Unclear reports
- Lack of integration with sales, purchasing, inventory or manufacturing department
- Desktop installation required
- High cost
- Lack of Support
A problem many businesses encounter with a standalone or installed accounting software is that it cannot communicate
with the programs used in other departments. The lack of integration makes it difficult for decision makers to make sound
decisions that are based on real-time information. This is where our cloud-based software excels.
ECOUNT can be accessed from any computer and is available to an unlimited number of users.
ECOUNT does not require installation and users can access up-to-date financial and accounting data with the click of a button.
- Online ERP software allows users to access anytime, anywhere
- No installation necessary
- Subscription includes unlimited number of User IDs
- Quick access to real-time information
- Generate financials faster
- Integrated with Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Inventory modules
- Reduce redundancy and re-keying
- Monthly closing is efficient and less confusing
- Multilingual – English, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese, and Japanese
- The Chart of Accounts and accounting tax rates can be customized according to the specific needs of different country and government regulations.
- Executive Reports: It is easier than ever to create a real-time financial, inventory, and sales reports.
- Easy Entry: The accounting module is designed with the user in mind. The entry screens are designed for those with only basic understanding
of accounting principles.
- Notes Management: Manage notes payable and receivable in an integrated system. Easily enter payments or receipts and reduce re-keying
with an integrated system.
- Import Cost Management: Import and manufacturing businesses can manage the unexpected expenses associated with importing various goods.
- Department & Project Budget Management: Manage branches, departments, and project budgets and expenses in the
- Fixed Asset Management: The fixed asset management module allows users to better manage the fixed asset depreciation, payment, location,